1. What is Thai massage really?
Thai massage is usually done on a padded mat on the floor. No oil is traditionally applied. However, we offer clients Thai massage with oil as well. Thai massage involves stretching as well as massage. Therapists use hands, elbows, knees, feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. Thai massage is more energizing - yet relaxing - than more classic forms of massage. It is like doing yoga without any work. A typical Thai massage is 60 minutes to two hours long.
2. What should I wear when I get Thai massage?
Wear loose or stretchy clothing during the massage. If you don't have anything to change into, we can provide appropriate covering for you to wear during massage.
3. Do you take insurance?
No. However, we can provide an invoice with an insurance code for clients who want to file an insurance claim.
4. Do you walk on clients for traditional Thai massage?
Only with your permission and not on all clients. Therapists are trained how to walk on clients for maximum benefit.
5. Where are you located exactly? 5124 Bur Oak Circle in Raleigh. Bur Oak runs behind Oak Park Plaza on Glenwood. Go past Oak Park Plaza and the Peddler Steak House on Holly Ridge Rd. Turn right onto Bur Oak. Go to the end of the circle and veer right. Look for our sign my the door.
6. Are all therapists female?
No. You may request any therapist you like depending on their availability.
7. What is your couple's massage like?
We can accommodate two clients at one time depending on therapists' availability.
8. What percentage should I add as gratuity/tip?
The average tip is [15% - 20%] or more.